Chad Twedt’s first live recording of classical piano works. Recorded live in 1997, this recital was attended by 350 people at University of Nevada, Reno (Nightingale Concert Hall).
Note: This album was originally recorded on low-quality audio cassette-tape at a recording level that was too low. The loud tape hiss was removed from the recording, but at a cost to the sound of the instrument.
Also available as a hard copy CD.
- Nardini – Allegretto in D
- Durante – Studio in A
- Daquin – Rondeau (“Le coucou”)
- Beethoven – 32 Variations on an Original Theme in Cm, WoO 80
- Ravel – Jeux d’eau
- Ravel – Alborado del gracioso from Miroirs
- Chopin – Sonata No. 3 in Bm, Op. 53 (I – Allegro maestoso)
- Chopin – Sonata No. 3 in Bm, Op. 53 (II – Scherzo: Molto vivace)
- Chopin – Sonata No. 3 in Bm, Op. 53 (III – Largo)
- Chopin – Sonata No. 3 in Bm, Op. 53 (IV – Finale: Presto non tanto – agitato)
Pianist: Chad Twedt
Recorded: November 1997, Nightingale Concert Hall
University of Nevada, Reno
Total Time: 59:09
Publisher: Opus of Orange Note
Publisher site: orangenote.io
Product ID: ONPA1DD